Wireless Transfer for Android
Android Wireless Transfer lets you upload and download photos to/from your Android phone or tablet over a wireless connection with easy-to-use app interface and fast speed, no USB cable needed.
What you can do with Wireless Transfer for Android?
1. Move photos from one Android device to another
2. Transfer photos from Android device to iPhone / iPad / iPod
3. Move photos from iPhone / iPad / iPod to Android device
4. Download photos from Android device to computer
5. Upload photos from computer to Android devices
Android Photo Transfer Features
• Use Wi-Fi network only
• Wireless instant and fast transfer
• Transfer photos from Android to Android mobiles and tablets
• Transfer photos between Android and computers (Windows or Mac)
• Transfer photos from Android to iPhone; Transfer photos from iPhone to Android
• Transfer photos from iOS (iPhone iPad iPod touch) to Android (Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nexue, LG, Huawei, ZTE, etc.)
• Transfer photos from Android (Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Nexue, LG, Huawei, ZTE, etc.) to iOS (iPhone iPad iPod touch)
• Upload or download multiple photos at once
• Transfer entire photo album at once
• Transfer in full resolution, without any quality loss
• Password authentication (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
» In order to use this Android wireless transfer app, your phones need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
» If you would like to use this photo transfer for Android on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
» If you're using Wireless Transfer for Android alongside Wireless Transfer for iOS, make sure your iOS devices are connected to the same local network as your Android phone or tablet.