I have some recording i have made from my ipod touch using the camera. Now I want to take them off my ipod and drag them onto my mac and save them there. How do i do this?
The huge photo library on your iPod Touch may take much space of your device capacity. You need to spare more space for a lot more interesting and creative apps. You do not want to delete any of the great pictures. Why not transfer the photos from your iPod Touch to your Mac hard drive? On one hand, you have saved space for your iPod Touch. On the other hand, once you get your iPod photos over to your Mac, you can pick up one or several groups of photos and edit them into iMovie or even burn them in iDVD.
So what's the best and eaiest way to get your iPod Touch photos transferred to Mac? The iOS app Wireless Transfer App comes to help. It is clever in that it takes full advantage of Wi-Fi network to transfer photos between iPod Touch and Mac. It only requires that you have your iPod and Mac connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Now let's take a look at how it works to transfer photos from iPod Touch to Mac using Wireless Transfer App.
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App to your iPod Touch
2. Make sure your iPod Touch and your Mac are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPod Touch.
4. Find the http address at the bottom of the screen.
5. Open a web browser in your Mac and type the address exactly as that appears on your iPod Touch (including the colon and the following port number).
6. The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPod Touch.
7. Select and download the photos you want to transfer to your Mac.