You have two kinds of photo albums on your iPad, albums created on iPad and albums synced from computer through iTunes. After you have transferred photo albums from iPad to computer, you may want to delete the albums to save space on iPad. In this post, we will show you how to delete those albums that was previously synced from a Mac or PC to iPad through iTunes.
How to Delete Synced Albums on iPad?
- Plug in your iPad to your PC or Mac
- Run iTunes on your computer
- Find your iPad under the Devices section on the left sidebar of iTunes.
- Click the Photos tab on the top menu bar in iTunes main screen. Click “Sync Photos From”, then Selected albums, Events and Faces, and automatically include option, your albums will be displayed below.
- Uncheck the albums that you want to delete from iPad.
- Click Sync in the lower right corner to sync your iPad.
Tips: This method applies to those albums synced from computer to iPad, check this guide and see how to delete created albums on iPad.
See more tips about deleting synced photo library on iPhone iPad.