How do you transfer photos from PC to iPad mini? The normal routine would be connectting your iPad mini with your computer via cable and then launch iTunes on your PC to start sync. But what would you do if you only want to transfer couple of pictures from your PC to mini iPad? Would you still use iTunes for the transfer. Is there a way to get photos transferred from PC to iPad mini without iTunes or cable?
YES, you can. The Wireless Transfer App is the app for that. It lets you easily and quickly transfer photos from PC to iPad mini through wifi network.
How to transfer photos from PC to iPad mini using Wireless Transfer App
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPad mini
2. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPad mini.
Note: Make sure your iPad mini and PC are connected to the same network.
3. Tap the Receive button in the welcome screen of Wireless Transfer on your iPad, tap Receive From Computer button.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and type the http address exactly as appears on your iPad mini.
Note: Make sure to include the starting ‘http://’, the colon and the following port number.
5. Click the Upload Images & Videos button in the upper-right corner to go to the Upload page.
6. Select an existing album or create a new album for photo transfer.
7. Click the Upload button to browse and select the photos in your computer for transferring.
8. When the transfer is completed, launch the Photos app in your iPad mini, you will find the uploaded photos from your PC in your camera roll.
Now you know how to transfer photos from PC to iPad mini using Wireless Transfer App. It is very easy and straight forward.