I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad 2 and I want to transfer my photos from my iPhone to my iPad. I know there are many ways to transfer multiple pictures from an iPhone to an iPad, but I want to transfer them using only the iPhone and iPad, without a PC or Mac. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to do this on the go.
What will you do if you are having the same problem? Go and download Wireless Transfer App to help you. This app lets you transfer photos and videos between iPhone/iPad/iPod devices at ease. It can also help you download photos and videos from PC/Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod and vice verse.
In this guide, I will demonstrate how to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to iPad using Wireless Transfer App.
1. Download Wireless Transfer App and install it on iPhone and iPad
Note: With the same iTunes account, you only need to pay once to install Wireless Transfer App on both your iPhone and your iPad.
2. Make sure your iPad and your iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Make sure both your iPad and your iPhone have Wireless Transfer App running.
4. Tap the Send button on your iPhone, choose to send photos & videos to iPod/iPhone/iPad and then select photos and videos for sending.
5. Tap the Receive button on your iPad. Then you will find the device name of your iPhone.
6. Tap the name of your iPhone. Choose to save the selected photos and videos to an existing album or a new album. Tap the "Download" button to start to download the selected photos and videos.
Note 1: Before the downloading gets started, you need to authorize the connection on the iPhone first.
Note 2: You can also tap the "Explore Device" button to view the iPhone photo library and download any of the photos/videos there. Connection authorization is also required to explore the iPhone. Also, the app will ask you whether to skip the dupicate copies or not before downloading.
7. The selected photos and videos will be downloaded to the photo library in your iPad.
8. Launch the "Photos" app in your iPad and you will find all the photos and videos downloaded from your iPhone.