Every time I try to transfer videos from my iPhone 5 to my laptop I get Windows Explorer has stopped working error. I'm doing it through my computer > portable devices and dragging the folders over.
I took a lot of videos today and I can't keep them on my phone. Is there any specific app that can transfer and save video from an iPhone to a computer using wifi? Every app I've tried has only been able to go from a computer to an iPhone.
If you are having the same problem, you got the right place. In this guide, I'd like to show you how to transfer video from iPhone 5 to computer without cable. The only tool you need is Wireless Transfer App. This app is clever in that it takes full advantage of Wi-Fi network to transfer video from iPhone to computer. It only requires that you have your iPhone 5 and computer connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your iPhone 5
2. Make sure your iPhone and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Run Wireless Transfer App on your iPhone.
4. Press the Send button and then choose to send photos & videos to computer.
5. The Send to PC screen will guide you to enter the correct address into your web browser on your computer (Windows or Mac).
6. Open a web browser in your computer and type the address exactly as that appears on your iPhone 5 (including the colon and the following port number).
7. The browser will list all the photos and videos in your iPhone 5. Select and download the videos you want to transfer to your computer.
If you don't want to use the web browser to download videos from iPhone 5 to computer, you can also get the PC version of Wireless Transfer App to help you.
First, download and install Wireless Transfer App onto your computer.
Then have Wireless Transfer App running on your iPhone 5 and computer.
Type the http URL into the address bar, select videos from your iPhone, and click the Download All or Download Selected button to start to download videos from iPhone to computer.